Angular Developer - Fintech - 50 - 60K - London - fully remote
Austin Fraser is working with a fintech organisation that is leading debt capital markets, completely streamlining the way companies and investment banks work together to raise capital.
The company are now used by over 20 investment banks in over 50 cities worldwide. The company are looking to migrate from Angular 8 to 11 are looking for experienced Angular 2+ developers to join their migration project.
If you're an Angular 2+ developer who likes the sound of this opportunity and meet the criteria listed, please APPLY NOW!
- 3+ years working as a Front End Developer
- 2+ years using with Angular2+
- Experience with CSS pre-processors such as SASS, LESS etc.
- £500 home office budget
- Annual training budget up to £500 to attend conferences and workshops
- Established client base (Bank of America ML, BNP Paribas, The World Bank etc…)
- Flexible working hours (before 10am)
- Flexible working from home (WFH Wednesday)
The successful Angular Developer will be able to bring new ideas to the table, indicating why specific tech should be integrated into the projects and be able to support the team when needed.
If you think this position could be right for you please apply today!
Angular Developer - Fintech - 50 - 60K - London
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.