After a phenomenal start to 2021 we are so excited to be releasing this brand new role for our Austin Vita Life Sciences team in San Diego.
You'll get to work in some of the most buoyant, and exciting markets in the Life Sciences industry, playing a significant role developing and executing new business development strategies for client acquisition.
We're looking for someone that truly want to make an impact and be a part of this ever growing journey.
So what's it all about?
- Manage all initial business development and client relationships for the Austin Vita perm and contracts team.
- Lead, develop and implement new business development strategies for client acquisition across the East Bay.
- Cross selling, and collaboration with the wider team to leverage new business opportunities.
- Innovation and creativity in your approach.
- Frequent calls, video chats, and visits to client offices to meet decision makers to build relationships and discuss staffing needs.
- Negotiate contract terms, rates, and project scope.
- Partner with your clients and prospective clients providing industry and market insights in addition to hiring requirements.
- Promote and attend meet-ups aligned with the Life Sciences community.
- Network with specific industry community members and represent the AV brand.
- Act as a mentor and coach to the wider team and be passionate about their future development within Austin Vita.
- Collaborate with the rest of the team to fill open requisitions.
Just some of the perks!
- Second to none, bespoke Learning and Development courses designed to supply you with all of the training and tools you'll need to thrive both personally and professionally
- FLEX APPEAL - 100% flexible working. We know great recruitment can be done anywhere and we empower our people to choose where and when they work. ** Please note you must be permanently residing in the state of California but you can choose to work where you want.
- FLEX AWAY - Unlimited holiday allowance
- Understanding and encouraging leaders to assist, guide and celebrate your successes; partnered with positive and like minded colleagues to encourage your journey.
- A clear and structured career path; we promote based on your achievements and they will be rewarded.
- Industry leading basic salaries and fully uncapped commission structure.
- Collaborate and open plan offices, with the best tech in the industry.
- Holiday Incentives jetting you off to Barcelona, Mexico, Vegas, Dubai, (just to name a few, of course post COVID19)
- BE YOU - Mental Health and Wellbeing platform
- Lunch Clubs.
What Do We Need?
- Proven sales and/or staffing sales with deal closing experience
- Experience in new business development, and client acquisition.
- Leadership experience in developing, coaching and mentoring
- A self motivated, and self starter attitude with the ability to identify, and create new opportunities
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build meaningful relationships
- Unquestionable honesty and integrity
- Desire to contribute to our excellent culture
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.