3rd Line IT Support Engineer - London - £30-44K.
Are you a 3rd Line IT Support Engineer who is looking for a new challenge? This is a great opportunity to get onboard with a broadband provider in London with £250m of investment!
- At least 2 years exeperience working as a IT Technical Support and Troubleshooting experience.
- Office 365 suite experience and Windows Server products and/or Apple Operating Systems.
- Previouse mentorship experience as this position will require you to mentor 2 apprentices.
- A confident ability to triage support cases and prioritise projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Build and install PCs (Windows and macOS), telephone systems, wireless networks and peripheral devices (such as printers, scanners, mobile/smart phones) related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with department standards.
- Offer technical support and guidance to colleagues regarding IT requests and incidents both onsite and remote.
- Help with the IT when on boarding of new colleagues including ordering and tracking of company assets.
- Maintain installed PCs, networks, telephone systems and peripherals.
- Detec, record and resolve technical problems with software applications or network systems
MUST: This positions requires you to be in their London office 3-4 days per week.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.