Senior Node.js Developer (m/f/d)
Location: 100% remote possible (also after Corona)
Salary: up to 85.000€ (depending on experience)
Type of contract: permanent position
My partner - an international company in hosting services, cloud services and cloud infrastructure - is currently looking for senior Node.js developers. Their solutions help their customers in b2b to be effective, efficient and successful in the digital space.
The company culture is characterized by flat hierarchies, transparency, open communication and short decision-making paths.
- Homeoffice 100%
- 30 days vacation
- Development opportunities: E-learning, seminars, conferences and mentoring, internal conferences, lecture series and training on various IT topics, open source projects, meet-ups and user groups
- Flexible working hours: Trusted working hours arrangement provides flexibility in scheduling working hours
- Develop and maintain back-end services and applications and build micro-services and applications in Node.js
- Enable 3rd party services integrations into the product
- Provide a container-based infrastructure with DevOps
- Testing mindset: Write unit and integration tests.
- Participate & contribute in the team's Scrum process
- Conduct code reviews
- Demo your work to your team and stakeholders
Team and techstack
- English speaking team, consisting of Architects, DevOps, Developers, QA Engineers, UX and Product Owner.
- Node.js, web frameworks (eg.: Express.js, Hapi, Fastifyi)
- Experienced with RabbitMQ or Redis
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then please apply today using the attached online link including your resume and salary requirements.
For more information, you can also call 089273738059 or email [email protected]
I am looking forward to your application!