Software Architect (m/f/x) Munich 85-110k
Dare to do something new, surpass yourself and redefine the limits of what is possible. This is exactly what the employees of my new client can and should live every day.
We work here in an open and modern environment with numerous development and training opportunities. There are also above-average benefits.
Sounds good ? It is :)
The company headquarters are easily accessible in Munich. Flexible working is guaranteed.
The remote share is around 70%-80%
Main language is English!
What does this position offer you?
- Overtime compensation, flexible working models and mobile working
- Places in day-care centers/kindergartens, parent-child workplace, digital childcare in times of a pandemic
- Care advice, possibility of special leave
- Online sports courses and webinars, cooperation with numerous fitness studios
- Germany-wide network of professional contacts in acute psychological situations
- Sports groups (e.g. running clubs, ball sports)
- Company doctors for first aid
- Healthy and varied menus in the company restaurants
- Internal online learning platform, external further training offers, international networking events, further development goals set annually
- Award-winning company pension plan
- Participation in company profits, holiday and Christmas bonuses
- Diverse employee discounts, subsidized company bike
What will your tasks be?
- As a senior figure in the R&D process, you are responsible for the technical realization of a strategic area. This means you need to understand the needs of their customers, but also of the colleagues in development teams in five different countries.
- You will be working in a team of architects, product managers, developers, UX designers and testers.
- You will develop, update, and guard the architecture, and help to manage life cycles of software components and products. You will review designs and implementations and take part in shaping strategic paths of our software platforms.
- BSc or master's in computer science or related field.
- at least 3 years of experience as Software Architect or Lead Developer for complex software systems.
- you have proven that you can take the helicopter view, but also dive into details
- thorough understanding of software engineering principles, OOP, design patterns, and other software best practices
- experience in working with larger teams and/or distributed teams, including technical leadership of such teams. Able to work in interdisciplinary teams (hardware, software, testing, product managers).
- experience in interfacing with multiple stakeholders and understand their needs (e.g., marketing, sales, service)
- strong communication skills and teamwork mentality
- a convincing attitude towards the product definition and the implementation teams
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft development toolchain, including .NET, WPF and C#.
- profound knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies and design of modern software APIs (gRPC is advantage)
- experience with distributed systems architecture
- fluent in English, German knowledge is beneficial