Austin Fraser have a unique recruitment opportunity for a unique recruitment consultant to join our successful SME in central Reading. If you’re a proven billing recruitment consultant looking to make the next career leap, or are a successful senior recruitment consultant / Team Leader in the wrong environment, then you owe it to yourself to get in touch.
We’ve ranked top 15 “Best Companies to Work For” for the last 3 years running and have been awarded an Investors in People Gold accreditation and a Health and Wellbeing award, so you can have confidence in what we say we’re all about.
How we differ from the rest:
- Sane work hours where you won’t be forced to give up your weekends.
- Ability to work autonomously and be treated like and adult, with respect.
- Support you’ll need to reach your full potential.
- Intelligent and achievable KPIs in place.
- A hardworking and fun environment where our recruitment consultants do not have egos.
What we’re offering:
- Full cycle recruitment consultant role with genuine opportunity to be fast tracked to TL role within 12-18 months.
- Competitive base salary based on experience and proven billings.
- Uncapped commission with no threshold to hit.
- Eligibility to company benefits and incentives, incl. lunch clubs, 3 holiday incentives per year.
Who we want:
- Someone with the gravitas to liaise with Senior Management on client side.
- A proven recruitment biller who can really see the short-medium term opportunity.
- An experienced recruiter who has the desire to move into a Team Lead position.
- Fun personality with great sense of humour.
- Exceptional communication ability.
- Local to Reading or willing to relocate.
If you are ready to be part of something amazing and have fun whilst doing it, get in touch – Hannah Gardiner +44 7467 483754 / [email protected]