About the Role:
We’re looking for a passionate and talented Graphic Designer to work with our internal Marketing team on branding, print and digital collateral, website content, special projects, events, and more.
Our brand comes alive through vibrant and inspiring design and our marketing initiatives are an extension of that. We are looking for someone that is versatile, adventurous, and a hustler that loves to see projects through – from conception to completion. You will report into the Brand and Marketing Manager, be mentored by the Senior Graphic Designer, and work on everything from illustration to digital UI/UX. Austin Fraser is a fast and challenging environment and you will be expected to go above and beyond to create beautiful, meaningful, commercially-focused design.
- Translate the brand experience we’ve developed into a digital/print representation that helps potential clients and candidates understand our offering.
- Innovate new brand concepts and collaborate with Senior Graphic Designer and Brand & Marketing Manager to take the Austin Fraser brand to the next level
- Create digital and printed marketing collateral
- Interpret various content types and information and transform it into campaigns, presentations, and infographics
Skills & Qualifications:
- BA in Design or related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience as a Graphic Designer or similar, either in-house or agency
- Demonstrable ability and advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite; InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator. Shown through a solid portfolio.
- Results driven and at ease working independently as well as part of a larger team, based in multiple geographies.
- Project management skills, must be able to manage multiple projects & priorities.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong layout and typographical skills.
- Thrives in an environment of change, complexity and fun
Critical competencies for success:
- You do what you love!
- Credibility is earned at Austin Fraser through execution and getting things done.
- You get into the details and deliver results under highest expectations on time and quality.
- Be ready to get hands-on with all aspects of the daily needs. The buck stops with you.
- Pragmatism and outcomes orientation are valued and lead to wins.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- You have the flexibility to think outside the box.
- You have the ability to foresee and identify needs of the community.
- You take an innovator and creator’s approach to any issues that may arise.
- Builds trust across the company by being a good listener and inclusively soliciting input.
- You are open to new and innovative solutions.
- You must present well and communicate clearly and effectively to upper management and internal departments.
- You’re willing to adjust course when appropriate new ideas or objections are raised.
- You love working with people!