Global Learning & Development Partner
The Global Learning and Development Partner is a key part of the People & Culture team with specific accountability for the development of our leaders, training of Austin Fraser Managers, personal skills development, management of the Global L&D consultants and development of all AF’s L&D training materials.
What your role as Learning & Development Partner will look like:
- Design and deliver leadership development for the Senior Leadership team to help them be exceptional leaders. This includes a core programme as well as bespoke development, personal and performance coaching.
- Manage Global L&D Budget for all learning activity, materials and ad-hoc requirements, providing on time in budget updates.
- Create, deliver and evolve a global senior leadership development modular programme for sales and central service leaders across all offices.
- Ensure AF training modules are delivered to the appropriate population in all locations as required.
- Coach sales leaders and managers on a quarterly basis to develop their people management skills and support their personal career progression.
- Manage and develop the L&D team in all of our locations, (UK, Germany, USA) providing them with clear objectives that support the most current business needs.
- Manage the evaluation of all learning and development interventions to make sure we get the performance improvement we’re after and the return on expectation.
- Continue to evolve the training needs to embed our values and make sure all new joiners understand what it takes to be successful in their role.
- Work closely with the Global HR Business Partner on people metrics to present a joined-up approach to performance management.
Who you’ll be:
You’ll be a whizz at Managing and developing L&D teams. If you’ve managed teams remotely, especially internationally, all the better. You’ll be a leader who’s the real deal and leads from the front.
Writing volumes of training material, delivering and follow up will be second nature to you. Telling it like it is, in a really constructive way is essential in the role if L&D Partner, as you’ll be having conversations with Leaders and Directors of our business globally.
You’ll be from a recruitment or strong sales background and know just what makes a fast-paced, high-pressure environment successful. Being easily commutable to Reading is important for a long, sustainable career with AF and the opportunity to travel to our Munich, Berlin, Austin and Denver offices once per quarter, with some additional ad-hoc travel will excite you.
- Full-time position (Monday to Thursday 9 – 6, Friday 9 – 5:30)
- We’ll offer a salary up to £60,000 DOE
- 25 days annual leave (this will increase by a day every year for 5 years), public holidays off and time off between Christmas and New Year.
- MacBook Air
- Private Healthcare
- Eye care and Childcare vouchers
- International travel to our global offices
To apply please send Natasha Teskey an email with you covering letter, CV and portfolio (if you have one)