Community Manager, Denver
About the role
As Community Manager you will be responsible for growing a community of specialists with common business interests so they can make connections, share knowledge and learn stuff. You will be integral to the client and candidate experience, recruitment performance and operational excellence of Austin Fraser.
Developing and nurturing local, connected communities for sharing, learning, attracting talent and finding jobs requires a mix of creativity and tenacity. We need someone who knows what it takes to build something from the ground up, who treats the job as his or her own business, and who thrives on learning daily.
This is an excellent opportunity for a self-starter. You will deliver end to end multimedia marketing activities to your given sector and be the expert of your community, understanding the intricacies of your audience and the market.
- Owning, planning and delivering the marketing strategy for your community in line with overall business strategy
- In collaboration with the regional business unit and the global marketing team, commission, curate, publish and promote content assets such as but not limited to blog posts, interviews, white papers, news articles, videos and infographics.
- Responsible for all project phases from research, planning, review, publishing, evaluation and distribution.
- Create meaningful local strategic partnerships with organisations & individuals that will drive revenue and brand relevance to Austin Fraser
- Identify opportunities to optimise content for higher performance and measure impact. Provide reporting and analysis on results and recommendations for improvement
- Identify, create, plan and execute educational, professional and personal development content marketing initiatives based on community members’ needs and requests
- Evaluate new trends and tools to support content marketing and provide recommendations on how the wider marketing team can leverage for increased analysis, efficiency and enhancement.
- Your goal is to prospect, build, grow and manage a community. Work closely with the entire team to meet and exceed recruitment goals.
- Acquire ongoing marketplace intelligence by researching trends and best practices, reading business publications, seeking out learning and development opportunities and utilising internal resources.
- Connect with local organisations and attend networking events to promote Austin Fraser, the community, identify potential members, and engage other networks into our community
- Grow the community by cultivating new relationships and regularly setting up calls and meetings to promote the community and Austin Fraser.
- Identify and develop relationships with potential community members and proactively gather information on their needs to identify how Austin Fraser could help them achieve their goals
- Identify and execute opportunities to connect with new and existing community members and other networks
- Recommend best practices to the Senior Community Manager for the benefit of the broader company related to member experience, content initiatives and events
- Support the Senior Community Manager in making strategic decisions regarding the operational and financial performance and process optimisation of the location
Experience & Requirements
- Educational and/or professional background in Business, Marketing or other related fields
- Ability to operate in an agile, fast-paced environment, where risk-taking and an entrepreneurial approach is encouraged
- Experience working with high-performance teams to drive explosive growth
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills
- Experience and a flair for presenting to prospective businesses and individuals
- The determination to pursue potential leads and build strong business relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to distil information and communicate using brief, simple language.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask projects through from start to finish
- High attention to detail.
- A process-oriented approach to content marketing through phases including goal setting, research, planning, commissioning, quality assurance, publishing, evaluation, and optimisation.
- Excellent sense of design to direct and approve designs from the design team that fit a high level of presentation standards.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Ability to manage and oversee multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
To apply, please get in contact with Natasha Teskey, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44(0)1184676113