Up to 65k
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Devops Engineer to join a company specialising in device and data security. This role primarily involves supporting automation and deployment requirements across various projects. You’ll get a chance to work alongside talented engineers and award winning cutting edge technology.
- Support automation and deployment needs within a commercial software product development environment.
- Build, test, integrate, and deploy applications in an Azure infrastructure.
- Conduct platform testing, monitoring, and reporting.
- Work with databases, specifically MySQL.
- Effectively communicate complex technical ideas to non-DevOps team members.
- 4+ years of commercial experience working as a Devops Engineer
- Strong experience with Azure
- Able to monitor and deploy onto a Azure platform
- Proficiency in Linux and experience with Red Hat or Ubuntu
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience with MySQL
- Good understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Cryptography is highly desirable
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Check us out on our website and LinkedIn for more roles.
We respect your personal data and would never offer it to third parties! For more information on how we handle your data, feel free to check out the Austin Fraser Privacy Notice or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Austin Fraser International Ltd is registered in England: 14971372 Austin Fraser International Ltd, 33 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QU