An exceptional opportunity awaits an experienced Senior Data Engineer to join a dynamic and expanding global research and intelligence firm.
- Spearhead the development and maintenance of robust data pipelines to ensure scalability and efficiency.
- Design and implement data integration strategies to consolidate information from diverse sources.
- Play a pivotal role in shaping and optimizing the data architecture of the new platform.
- Collaborate closely with fellow engineers and cross-functional teams to align with business objectives.
- Provide guidance and mentorship to a tight-knit team of data engineers and analysts in a collaborative and forward-thinking environment.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, knowledge sharing, and professional growth.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand data requirements and deliver effective solutions.
- Liaise with other departments to seamlessly integrate data solutions into various systems and processes, including PHP applications and off-the-shelf solutions.
- Extensive experience in a similar role, preferably within a B2B/Consultancy/market research setting.
- Proficiency in Python and Tableau.
- Previous involvement in data architecture projects.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with some experience mentoring or supporting junior team members.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong aptitude for interpersonal relations.
- Knowledge or experience with Apache Spark and AWS would be advantageous to the client.
- 28 days Annual Leave
- 6% Pension which is matched
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme
Process - 3 stages
If you would like to learn more about the position and are interested in being considered, then click APPLY NOW!
Senior Data Engineer - London - (hybrid) - £70,000 - £75,000
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.
Check us out on our website and LinkedIn for more roles.
We respect your personal data and would never offer it to third parties! For more information on how we handle your data, feel free to check out the Austin Fraser Privacy Notice or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Austin Fraser International Ltd is registered in England: 14971372 Austin Fraser International Ltd, 33 Soho Square, London, W1D 3QU