This team is a start-up phase, quickly growing challenger brand, making waves in the area of supplemental health and pharmaceuticals.
What an exciting opportunity for someone to come in and take charge of the organizations vision, branding, marketing and more...
They offer a competitive bonus and stock on top of the base salary with an excellent culture and clearly defined career path with really short term growth opportunity!
- Drive marketing campaign strategies, customer acquisition and retention initiatives.
- Lead focus on minimizing CAC while targeting scalability and branding a science-based premium product.
- Manage and optimize Lifetime Value, Return on Investment, and/or Return on Ad Spend.
- Market research and analysis to identify trends and growth opportunities.
- Lead GTM efforts of new products/initiatives.
- Prior success in a similar role focused on growth, preferably in a healthcare and/or start-up environment.
- Team and budget management experience to foster growth.
- Large scale media expertise: Meta, Search, TV, etc
- Proficient Search Engine Optimization strategist.
- Effective management and team building skills that can foster a growing team with the company's culture and values in mind.
- 8+ years of Growth Marketing (5 years as a leader) or other relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or a related field; MBA is a plus
- Healthcare domain/e-commerce is a plus
Competitive salary, bonus, stock, benefits and PTO.. ask about the other perks the team provides!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Check us out on our website and LinkedIn for more roles.
We respect your personal data and would never offer it to third parties! For more information on how we handle your data, feel free to check out the Austin Fraser Privacy Notice or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Austin Fraser Inc., 500 W. 2nd Street Suite 1400 Austin, TX 78701