The VP of Product will drive growth for the business by creating strategies to build client acquisition and the overall vision for the company's product portfolio. In this role, you will manage the development of short and long term product plans and roadmaps to support company objectives. You will closely collaborate with Business Lines, Business Intelligence, IT, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Marketing, Operations to execute delivery of products.
Salary: $200,000 - $240,000
Location: This role is location in Broomfield, Colorado. Candidates must be able to come into the office on a hybrid schedule, 3 days a week.
What you get:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401k matching
- 4 weeks PTO, 12 paid holidays
What you'll do:
- Oversee and conduct market research for market landscape, consumer insights and pricing analytics to understand industry trends
- Decipher insights to provide product & business recommendations
- Manage and develop the company's portfolio of products and opportunities, ensuring the portfolio strategy supports revenue lines' growth objectives
- Lead cross-functional teams using data & insights to drive go-to-market recommendations
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and business partners
- Oversee the development and deployment of products
What you need:
- 10-15 years' experience in product strategy
- Strong understanding of building products using data in both B2B and B2C environments
- Prior experience leading and coaching successful teams
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be highly organized and collaborative
- Ability create and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
**Client is not currently offering sponsorships
If this opportunity sounds like a fit, please apply!