UX/Product Designer - London - £50-65K
This is an exciting opportunity with an award-winning financial services firm listed on the London Stock Exchange. They have been recognised by the Financial Times as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe.
To put this into perspective, the business has grown from 40 to 300 in the past 3 years and are truly one of London's leading tech scale ups with clients all across the globe.
They are now looking to onboard an experienced and highly motivated Product Designer to join their fast-paced and dynamic team. You will play a pivotal role in designing solutions to complex problems across the the business' feature teams.
In return for your work you will experience working within an award-winning office in the heart of Paddington. This includes: a bar, gym, personal trainer, and a barbershop / hair salon!
*This positions requires 1 week per month in the London office.*
- 2+ years of experience working as a UX/Product Designer.
- A detailed portfolio showcasing your skills across different disciplines within product design.
- A strong understanding of design fundamentals and principles.
- Good level of competence with the Adobe creative suite.
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious.
- Desirable: BSc/MSc in Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or relevant field.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.