Position: User Experience Designer
At our clients company, they're all about innovation, pushing boundaries, and making fitness and leisure more accessible through technology.
About the role:
Are you passionate about creating user-friendly digital designs? Do you thrive on improving user experiences? Collaborate with clients and teams to understand requirements, creating intuitive user experiences through rapid prototyping.
* Lead collaborative sessions to understand user needs and business goals.
* Conduct user research, create prototypes, and conduct usability testing.
* Create high-fidelity designs and advocate for user-centric principles.
* Multiple years of similar role experience with a strong portfolio.
* Ability to simplify complex problems
* Strong communication and adaptability.
* Proficiency in design and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch.
Beneficial if you've for:
* Experience with third-party teams and mobile app design.
* Understanding of health and leisure systems.
If you're interested in the role please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.