Luton (Once a week)
£90,000 - £95,000
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity?
This market leading airline company is looking for a Technical Architect to join their team. The role works closely with the enterprise architecture, business analysts, developers and delivery managers to deliver new products and services to meet the needs of projects and programmes within the prioritised portfolio.
Not only will you get to work with new technologies and projects, you will also get access to many great benefits such as; up to 20% bonus, 25 days annual leave, wide range of retail discounts & a staff travel scheme which provides discounted flights for you and significant others/dependents!
This is a brilliant opportunity for you to get involved in a hands-on company with a great career path as a part of a driven, diverse and flexible team.
What will you be doing?
- You will be part of a highly dynamic innovative development team, working on their evolving critical central systems.
- You will be actively involved in small and complex changes covering departure control and flight reservations, delivering within agreed timeframes, cost and quality parameters in collaboration with internal and third party teams.
- Strong knowledge of C#/.Net
- SQL exposure
- Cloud exposure - AWS preference
- Automation Testing - Specflow, Selenium
- DevOps - Git, TeamCity, Octopus, Powershell
If this is something you would be interested in, Please feel free to get in touch!!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.