What does this position offer you?
- An unlimited contract and flexible working hours
- A modern office in the Hafencity or remote work
- A very open and flat communication
- Other great benefits: HVV Proficard, canteen, private health insurance, bAV and much more
- Exciting further training opportunities and a career path that is tailored to your individual needs
What will your duties be?
- Planning, coordination and support of IT test, training and production systems
- Improvement of stability and performance, further development of system monitoring
- Implementation of DevOps approaches to improve collaboration between operations and agile development teams
- Development of implementation strategies for the automation of system installations (provisioning) and software deployments
- Java Application Server Administration as well as server-side System Administration (Linux)
What should you bring?
- Knowledge in administration of Unix and Linux operating systems and common virtualization systems (Oracle/VMWare)
- Practical experience with common automation tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet, Ansible) and provisioning tools (e.g. Vagrant, Docker etc.)
- Knowledge of common monitoring solutions (AppDynamics and Nagios), as well as log analysis tools (e.g. Kibana or Splunk)
- Good English language skills (ideally also German)
My client is a global leader in the logistics industry. As a company, they value employee satisfaction and the personal and professional development of their employees.
Look forward to a great company and become part of an agile team which is waiting for YOU as a System Engineer DevOps!
Does this position sound interesting to you? Then apply today via email incl. your CV, as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
I am looking forward to your application!