Be part of a team that is growing and digitizing an industry that's never been digitized before. The company is currently transitioning from a SaaS to a Global platform with the goal of increasing its users from 2 million to 10 million.
This engineering team promotes a culture where you can own your work and try new ideas in an open and collaborative environment.
Salary: $140K - $200K with RSUs + 5% bonus
What are you doing?
- Ensure deployment and product excellence through a software development approach to infrastructure
- Verify that all applications are built with a focus on security, resiliency, scalability, and performance
- Manage, mentor, and grow junior developers
Who are you?
- Previous Software Developer that has transitioned into a DevOps/SRE role
- Still loves to code and writing automation
- Must have 8+ years of experience as a software and DevOps engineer
- Skills: AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices, Ruby, Python, Go
Why this company?
- Grow and develop this team!
- Have a say and feel heard
For further details please submit a resume.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.