Azure DevOps Engineer | Remote
Are you a Pet lover? What a better way to combine your love of animals than to join a pet healthcare company!
The team is hiring for a Senior DevOps Engineer who is a guru with Azure! You'll be working directly with the technical lead to develop and implement the platform infrastructure for automation, monitoring and alerting, and provide the DevOps team with guidance on best practices.
This role is hands on technically and needing someone who is sharp and eager to take ownership of the pipeline. The team needs someone who comes from a systems/linux background but has been working more recently in the DevOps space.
This is an urgent hire and they are interviewing immediately.
This is a full-time, direct hire position and open to fully remote!
Please only US Citizen/GC Holders apply, as they cannot sponsor at this time.
- 8-10 years combined experience in Linux system administration and Devops
- Heavy Azure experience
- Proficient with shell scripting and automation (Bash, perl, python, etc)
- Experience creating docker containers
- Linux/Unix experience
- Experience designing, deploying and maintaining kubernetes clusters
- Experience creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- US Citizen or Green Card holder