Solutions Architect - Cambridge/Chelmsford - up to £54,000 (Remote)
Austin Fraser are looking for a Solutions Architect to join a leading organisation in the educational sector.
The architect will be working in a small team and taking responsibility for various new projects and communicating with a variety of different teams and senior levels stakeholders across the organisation.
- Previous experience in a Solutions Architect role of 18+ months
- Cloud technologies (Azure)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Network engineering experience
- Virtualisation platforms
- IaaS and SaaS working models
- 5-10 years of overall experience within IT
Nice to have:
- ITIL Certification
- Project planning and delivery (Cloud migration projects)
- Business analyst experience
Offer and benefits:
Salary on offer for this role will vary depending on experience. Our client has a modern and flexible approach to remote working and you will also receiving very competitive benefits such as high pension contributions and number of days annual leave.
If you are interested, submit your CV by applying directly or contacting Rosen at 0118 467 6103.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.