Node.js Engineer (m/w/d) / FinTech
Einsatzort: Berlin / 100% Remote
Gehalt: 70.000€ - 90.000€
Die Firma & der Job:
You will function as sparring partner, together with the CTO you will be working on the technical as well as product infrastructure of the software. The software delivers a solution for financial issues on the rental market. It functions as a mediator between tenants and landlords.
The company is a Start-Up founded in 2019.
What does the position offer you?
- 100% Remote in Germany
- Working 3 months per year remote from anywhere in the world
- 30 vacation days
- Equity shares
- Possibility to transform into a leading role after probation time
What you need to bring:
- 10 years of experience in building software products
- Quiet strong in Backend Development, preferably with Node.js
- Experience with domain/modelling
- Excellent English speaking skills
- 1. Conversation with the CTO (1h)
- 2. Technical Interview (2h)
CV to: [email protected]
If you have questions or being uncertain if this position appeals to you, let me know. Get in touch with me via
030 209 65 682.
I am happy to help!
Looking forward to your application!