Site Reliability Engineer/Core Operations Engineer - Hybrid (In NY)
Mid and Senior level positions available | Salary $120K - $150K + Bonus and awesome perks/benefits
We're looking for someone to work a couple of days on a hybrid schedule for a leading financial firm that is leveraging cutting edge technology.
This fast paced small global team is managing deployment, maintenance and enhancement of a innovative electronic trading solution. This team is first POC including everything from counter party support to risk management and system optimization.
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows/Linux environments
- Interest in high transaction environments and/or low-latency systems.
- Technical agility; interest in innovative technologies
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience
DESIRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the global financial market place
- Competence in at least one programming language - preferably Python / Bash / Perl / Go or similar.
- Exp w/ OMS/ESM order flow
- Exp w/ SQL
- Exp w/ configuration management platforms (i.e. Ansible, Puppet or Salt)
- Knowledge of networking, both TCP and UDP
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology. We are unable to sponsor any visas at this time so you must be permitted to work in the USA.
For further information, please submit your resume.