Service Desk Manager - Woking - 3 Months
£300 - £350 a day
**Onsite** Inside IR35
Austin Fraser are working with a market leading client based in Woking who require a Service Desk Manager for an initial 3 months (scope to extend).
The Service Desk Manager will be responsible for a team of 8 to 10 based across Woking and London and day to day duties will involve the following:
- Leading the Team achieve daily/weekly/monthly SLA objectives
- Acting as a point of technical escalation for the team where needed (role isn't hands on but technical background needed)
- Ensure the team identify, diagnose, manage, and resolve incidents, and act as an overflow agent where required
- Providing relevant reporting on the incident, change and problem management performance
- Identify and improve Service in line with internal Service Improvement Plan
- Work with 3rd party vendors to progress incidents and requests through to resolution
- Work as a member of the out-of-hours rota, to manage Major Incidents falling outside of core business hours
- Windows 10
- Active Directory
- Laptop and Desktop Support inc Mobile device management
The role will be based in Woking 3-4 days a week with 1 day in the London office with the Team there.
My client are ideally looking for someone to start mid March, if you feel you could be a good fit for the role then send send your CV for consideration.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.