Service Delivery Manager - Remote
Austin Fraser are working with a growing, Microsoft Gold Partner, MSP Business who are looking to bring a Service Delivery Manager into the team.
The Service Delivery Manager will be looking after a small number of key customers to conduct Service Reviews and ensure Technical SLA's are being met alongside delivering outstanding customer service to enable continuous Service Improvement.
Working closely with the internal teams to help ensure deliverables are being met, the Service Delivery Manager will be instrumental in developing the Service Delivery Function and instilling best practices within Teams to help achieve success.
THE ROLE IS REMOTE BUT THERE'S AN EXPECTATION YOU'LL NEED TO TRAVEL TO CUSTOMERS IN LONDON/GLOUCESTER ONCE OR TWICE A MONTH
In addition to the above, you'll also be expected to deliver the following:
- Working with teams to ensure accurate logging of all calls and incidents alongside tickets are actioned within agreed SLA's
- Managing major incident process from start to completion.
- Producing management performance reports
- Previous MSP experience
- ITIL V3/4 qualified
- Understand Customer Journey mapping and practical application to Service Delivery
- Knowledge of problem management and incident management processes.
- Demonstrable experience of designing, transforming and implementing Service Delivery Models.
- Experience working on an ITIL based Service Desk.
- Experience implementing improvements to deliver positive results to customer experience.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.