Take to the skies as a Senior UX/UI Designer at a market leading SaaS aviation company. You'll be hands-on contributing and leading a small team to drive web app and mobile application design. It's important for you to have a strong understanding of JS, HTML, and CSS too. You'll enjoy the simple interview process and the room for growth with this exciting company.
This is a fully remote role. Please only apply if you currently reside in one of the following states: AR, CA, FL, IL, MA, NC, NJ, NV, NY, ME, OH, TX, VA. Other locations are ineligible.
- Lead a small design team, driving and managing an effective design process leading to the creation of hi-fi prototypes
- Collaborate with stakeholders, the product team, and customers to understand where improvements are needed, and to generate solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Design, or related field
- 3+ years experience in enterprise design, focusing on web and mobile applications
- Strong understanding of web and mobile design standards
- Experience leading and managing a small team
- Portfolio required, showcasing your work on enterprise web app/mobile app design
Compensation: $100,000 to $150,000 DOE.
Austin Fraser Inc is acting as an employment business in relation to this advert. As a professional company, we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology. This role is a Full-Time direct placement, we are unable to hire C2C nor sponsor any visas at this time so you must be permitted to work in the USA.