Senior Software Engineer
£60,000 + Benefits / Fully Remote
A great opportunity for a driven Software Engineer looking to join an exciting and collaborative team. They are leaders in modernising field inventory management and delivering intelligence.
The company is market leaders within the distribution space, they have 1000s of units nationwide and work with the UK largest brands. You'll be designing and developing the next generation solutions.
The Role -
- Design, build, test, implement and maintain software in close cooperation with a team of first class
- developers and other software professionals.
- Manage own workload and deliverables, balancing the need to ship with the need for code quality.
- Work both independently and part of project teams to deliver solutions for both internal and
- external stakeholders.
- Work with support functions where required as part of maintenance and support of software.
- Minimum 6 years' experience as a professional software developer.
- Strong software development skills using the following technologies:
- - .NET, Visual Studio, C#
- - SQL, SQL Server, RavenDB
- - Web Applications & Mobile Apps
- Experience of the full software development lifecycle.
- Experience of working from home in a distributed team.
- Practical experience of unit testing, integration testing and acceptance testing.
- Practical experience of using design patterns.
Please click APPLY NOW if this is of interest to you. I'd love to go over this in further detail, please ensure that you have the necessary contact information on your application.
This role doesn't offer sponsorship, please only apply if you have full right to work in the UK.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.