Would you like to work on Greenfield technologies?
My client, a digital marketing agency, are looking to onboard a driven and self-motivated professional Senior Sitecore Developer. They are offering up to £70,000 for an ideal candidate. This company are thoroughly interesting and working here is a great way to build up your network. They work closely with Greenfield technologies and a variety of industries including Food & Drink.
An ideal candidate would have:
- 3 years of .NET Development, C#, MVC, .NET Core, Web API
- Unit tests frameworks such as NUnit, XUnit, Moq
- Automated build and deployment pipelines, such as Azure DevOps, Octopus, Team City, Jenkins
- 3 years of CMS exposure, such as Sitecore, Umbraco, Contentful, EpiServer
- Sitecore topologies and architecture
- Knowledge of cloud infrastructure and IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
Knowledge and exposure of the following would be beneficial:
- App Services, Azure Functions
- Front End Frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular
They are offering a generous benefits package and an ideal opportunity to advance a career in Sitecore development!
Apply to find out more!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.