Senior QA Automation Engineer | Texas, North Carolina or California
A leading financial research firm is ready to bring on a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join their thriving team to establish and maintain automation test frameworks! They combine science and research to help people make the best decisions on their investments.
The engineering teams use the latest technologies and are wanting to bring on someone who enjoys optimizing script and keeping up to date on the latest developments in software and testing practices!
Must be located in Texas, North Carolina or California.
Must be USC or GC Holder - They cannot support Visas.
- Create reusable test cases and automation scripts
- Establish and maintain automated testing framework for functional and non-functional testing using tools like Locust.io, Pytest, Jmeter, Robot framework, selenium, SmartBear, Newrelic, 1000Eyes, Kibana and Grafana
- Collaborate across teams to determine representative functional test cases for automation
- Provide insight into the quality of in development products and measure effectiveness of current test strategies
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or STEM field
- 5+ years experience in automated software testing
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Detail oriented and track record of following through on tasks
- Experience integrating tests run within a CI/CD pipeline
- History of working in an Agile environment wit ability to work on cross functional teams
- US Citizen or GC Holder
Strongly preferred experience with the following tools: Locust.io, Pytest, PyQt, Jmeter, Robot Framework, Selenium