Fully remote - UK Based
Up to 80,000
Austin Fraser currently has an astonishing opportunity for a Python Developer to join a growing and flexible team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to unleash their full potential and advance their career in tech. The company is an online solutions company which aims to create the best possible assessments to ensure both clients and candidates have an efficient experience, through the use of AI. This thriving company is now looking for a Python Developer with 3+ years of experience using Python frameworks. In return you will benefit from an attractive remuneration package, unrivalled career progression and the opportunity to work with modern tech stack.
- You will be building server applications and features in Python and Django
- Involvement in all phases of the software development cycle
- Working alongside product owners and UX/UI designers to implement design into code
- You will be managing testing and bug fixes
- At least 3 years+ experience as a Python developer
- Experience with Python, Django, Rest API and SQL
- Experience in developing and delivering scalable applications
- A BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field or equivalent experience
If this Python Developer opportunity working at a thriving company sounds like a next career step click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.