Location | Remote
Duration | 6+ Months (Could extend or convert)
The Senior Product Manager has an extensive portfolio of projects and is responsible for the entire lifecycle and identifying new areas of investment for the product.
- You will engage the consumer to identify their needs and spot opportunities to build features that increase engagement to drive future loyalty with the Brand.
- Scope and prioritize features to maximize impact for our consumers and the long-term improvement of our products.
- Understand the competitive space better than anyone else.
- Be an expert on your product with a perspective on how we differentiate our experience.
- Lead multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, etc.) to deliver complex features and strategic capabilities.