What does this position offer?
- An unlimited employment contract as well as the possibility of remote and flexible working hours
- 27 vacation days, 20 days per year working abroad in Europe is possible
- L&D Budget, Equipment like MacBook or "normal" Notebook / Laptop
- Free Learning Platform Access as well as regularly 6 month reviews
- Urban Sports Membership, mental health program, paid public transportation ticket in Berlin
Your mission ?
- Maintaining and constantly exploit the advantages of the cloud
- You imagine and create user-friendly tools and technological infrastructure, simplify complex processes, and empathize with the challenges and concerns of developers
- You support and help to transform the platform team to become a product delivery team
What should you bring?
- You have a background as a Cloud or Site Reliability Engineer or worked already as a Senior Platform Engineer
- Your experience with container technologies (Kubernetes, Cloud) and public Cloud Environments are on expert level
- IaC (Terraform, Cloud Formation) as well as Linux/Unix are nothing new to you
- You have fundamental Knowledge in Logging, Monitoring and Alerting
- A big plus would be Software Skills in Golang, Ruby or a similar stack
- Your personality screams Team Player, Problem Solver and Creativity when it comes to exploring new ways of reaching goals/milestones
My client is a large-size company (around 500 people total and 50 in IT department) who offers services and products for the design and improvement of flats/houses and so on! 🏡
They are looking for someone who has a strong cloud and container background, ideally also brings a little coding experience. If you are looking for a very familiar company culture and the chance to develop yourself this is the place for you!
Does this position sound interesting to you?
Then don't hesitate and send over your application including CV, salary expectation and earliest possible start date to Nadine Schröter (see contact details below).
I'm looking forward to your application!
Corona information: the company is completely safe and continues to hire normally.