Senior .NET Developer
Location: Luton (Once a month Onsite!)
I am looking for a passionate and experienced .NET Developer looking to step into a senior position or a Senior Developer just looking for their next challenge within the airline industry.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to excel as you will get the chance to work with domain architecture, business analyst, developers and delivery managers to deliver new products and services to meet the needs of projects and programmes within a prioritised portfolio.
Within this role your responsibilities will include:
- To develop and support new and existing solutions to the highest standard.
- Provide technical expertise, guidance and perform technical code reviews ensuring consistency and conformity to agreed standards.
- Keeping up to date with knowledge of current software development trends and innovation in the IT industry.
- Provide leadership and support within the team including mentoring, coaching and guiding more junior members of the team.
- At least 4 years experience with .NET
- Recent experience of using React
- AWS experience
The salary ranges from £70,000- 80,000k with excellent benefits included too! As you will be part of the development team, the client would like someone to work onsite once a month in their fantastic Luton office.
If this is something you or someone you may know be interested in, please feel free to drop me an email to step up a call to discuss this further!
Email: [email protected]
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.