Senior Java Developer
3 days a week
Austin Fraser is working with a client which is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join a part of their team and make a massive impact on the healthcare industry. The company was founded in the CEO's garage and has since grown to almost a 200 person headcount which shows they have made massive progress and are continuing to grow. They want a Senior Java Developer to join their team and grow alongside the company's expansion.
This great company will offer their Senior Java Developers an opportunity to work on some great projects on a competitive salary, in a great environment, whilst also offering a highly attractive benefits package and progression structure.
- You will be working collaboratively with various teams in order to ensure the project is successfully completed.
- Work in a fast paced, driven environment.
- Develop their platforms alongside the fast expansion of the company.
- Work on greenfield and existing projects.
- Working on various projects in Java.
- AWS is being implemented.
- Experience on techs such as Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes and Microservices are also useful.
- Must work well in a team and have great communication skills.
- Must have a right to work in the UK.
- Must be willing to travel into the office 2-3 days a week in Wokingham.
***Please note. This role is not able to offer sponsorship now or in the future.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.