Fully Flexible working arrangements
Senior - £50,000 - £90,000 + Benefits
I am representing the UK's largest retail site that has an open opportunity for Senior Java Developers on the financial aspect of their platform. As a Java Engineer you will work on a mixture of greenfield and existing projects designed in Java and Kotlin and liaise with additional teams in order to ensure the projects being produced are successful and of a high quality.
Offering a great structure for career progression, this company allows their Java Developers to bring their own influence and skills to the table to push projects. Within this company, there is a massive range of opportunities and projects and scope to move into different areas down the line.
- Work on the company's security, data systems and overall software.
- Work in a fast paced, driven environment.
- Develop their platforms alongside the fast expansion of the company.
- Work on greenfield and existing projects.
- 8+ years experience as a Java Developer.
- Must have experience as a lead (the role is not for a lead developer but the experience would help in certain aspects)
- Must have experience as an architect (the role is not for a architect but the experience would help in certain aspects)
- Experience in Spring, Spring MVC or Spring Boot.
- Experience in AWS, Azure or GCP.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Kotlin
If this sounds like something of interest to you, click apply now. This role is not able to offer sponsorship now or in the future.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.