Senior Front End Developer - React and Node | £80,000 - £100,000 + 10% bonus | Remote
Are you a Senior Front End Developer with React and Node experience looking for your next step up working for one of the world's leading digital consultancies?
This digital transformation consultancy's main aim is to help their customers accelerate their digital transformation programs. With offerings including delivering end-to-end design, co-creation, professional education and rapid product development, they have a strong reputation behind them. With a lot of work in the pipeline, they are now looking for a Senior Front End Developer with hands-on development experience with React.js and Node.js. You will be interacting with key stakeholders and applying your technical skills across all aspects of the development cycle. In return you will benefit from an attractive remuneration package, a collaborative working environment and the opportunity to work in a highly successful development team.
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Creating the high-level design artifacts
- Accountable for delivering high quality code to production
- Lead validation for all types of testing
- Support activities related to implementation and transition
- Developing new product/service features
- 5+ years of experience in all phases of development life cycle
- 3+ years of commercial experience in React
- 3+ years of commercial experience with node.js
- Strong communication, organization, and leadership skills
- Experience working in finance, banking or enterprise level organisations is highly desirable
- Understanding of design/UX principles and ability to participate in design discussions
- BS in Computer Science or related field is preferred
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Front End Developer at a leading digital transformation consultancy sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.