Senior DevOps Engineer | Remote from TX, NC or CA
A leading global investment firm is needing to bring on another Senior DevOps Engineer to their team! This person will help balance the DevOps pipeline to allow for high deployment volume and apply high level quality and security at various stages of the process.
You'll work on the application development team and help take ownership of the DevOps process. This person will partner with Devs, SREs, and platform engineers to implement CI/CD pipelines as well as automate verification and monitoring.
This is a remote role requiring candidates to be based out of Texas, North Carolina or California.
This is a full-time, direct hire opportunity and not able to sponsor visas. Please, only US citizens and green card holders apply.
Skills and responsibilities:
- Passionate about automation and staying current with modern technologies
- Apply DevSecOps approaches to designing automated security and compliance controls into the CI/CD pipeline
- Develop automation solutions using 'everything-as-code' mindset and tools
- 7+ years experience designing and implementing CI/CD systems and services
- Deep understanding of Linux/Bash and/or Windows/Powershell
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes
- Experience with Python and Ansible
- Working knowledge of security best practices for SDLC
- Solid AWS understanding - ideally having an AWS Solutions Architect Associate certification