Austin Fraser has partnered with a well-funded Software startup in the MLOps space. Their work with cutting edge technology, like AI and Machine Learning, has secured major contracts. Becoming a part of their team now, means you'll be a key player in their growth strategy!
Benefits of Data Platform Software Engineer
- 100% Remote
- Competitive Salaries
- Generous Equity Plan
- A Learning Library
- The BEST snacks
Our client is looking for a Sr. Data Platform Software Engineer interested in developing data storage and streaming features, tooling, and automation for their next generation MLOps platform.
Responsibilities of Data Platform Software Engineer
- Prototyping and delivering proofs of concept for customers.
- You'll be hands-on-keyboard, working alongside a team of data scientists to integrate their work into functional products, examples include applied computer vision, model recommenders, vocoders, and more.
- The Tech Stack: GoLang, Python, Typescript, Kubernetes, Flyte
Qualifications of Data Platform Software Engineer
- Expertise in database design and architecture: relational, document, embedding, graph
- Strong SQL skills
- Proficiency with Golang and Python
- Comfortable with Docker and Kubernetes
- 5+ years relevant experience
For immediate consideration please forward your most up to date CV. Qualified candidates will be contacted within 48 hours.