Austin Fraser has teamed up to find a Senior Product Manager for a very exciting new Cyber Security client located in the DC area and founded by some former members of the NSA's Cyber Operations team!
This is a full-time/permanent position. Client is not willing to sponsor work-visa's now or in the future.
Why The Senior Product Manager (Cyber Security) Position is So Cool:
- Small but mature/profitable company so you will have True Impact and be able to Get Stuff Done!
- Cutting edge Cyber Security technology
- Work Directly with Founders and C-Suite
- 100% Remote
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
Requirements for the Senior Product Manager (Cyber Security):
- 4+ years of Product Management experience responsible for Security Products: Cloud-Based, Endpoint, Threat Hunting, Incident Response
- Experience with VAR's/MSP's/MSSP's
- Experience in Highly Agile environments (certs are a plus)
- Engineering Chops: Java, Ruby, GoLang, Python, R, C++
I have a very long-standing relationship with the VP or product so the process will be smooth and efficient: You will not get lost in the shuffle!