Ready to Change Your Life?
Are you tired of going into the office day in, day out? Are you sick of a fully remote role with little to no human interaction? Do you want the freedom to work when YOU are most productive instead of strictly 9-5? Looking for a true TEAM environment? Are you ready for real growth + leadership opportunities? Are you eager to show you have what it takes to be successful?
If you said yes to any of those questions, you're in the right place! We're looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter to join our high-performing Contracts team here in Austin 💥
What You'll be Doing:
- Own a 180 desk: You'll own the Candidate side of the Staffing process including sourcing, qualifying, and placing great talent
- Be a part of a high-performing team of fellow contracts recruiters who will inspire and motivate you, as well as collaborate with you
- Be proactive in your approach to sourcing
- Build and nurture meaningful relationships with Tech contracts candidates
- Be the eyes and ears of the market, identifying key trends in Tech Contracts employment
- Share your knowledge and expertise with the team
- Promote and attend networking events and opportunities prevalent in the IT community
- Represent the Austin Fraser tech brand by networking with key players in the Austin tech community
Why You Should Want to Join the Team:
- 100% Flexible work environment - work when + where you're most productive!
- Unlimited PTO from day 1
- 100% Paid Vision, Dental + Life Insurance
- Transparent growth opportunities
- Culture of work-life balance + emphasis on mental health and wellbeing
- Top-tier learning + development opportunities and trainings
- Chance to be a part of a high-performing team of motivated and inspiring people
- Competitive base salary + UNCAPPED commission!
- Incentives such as lunch clubs and travel (our next trip is to Miami!)
- 401k match & more!
What You Have:
- Technical Contracts Recruitment experience
- Growth Mindset
- Hunger for success
- Resilience and Perseverance
- Team player mentality
Austin International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.