Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer - London - £55-80K - Remote
I am currently supporting an award-winning growing start up business based in London. This tech-centric startup is looking to take onboard a Senior Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to guide decision making, drive forward technical advancement and solve challenges across the business.
In return, you will benefit from working in a flexible business with great perks and a collaborative working environment within their offices based in London. Please note, this position can also be remote if desired.
- Carry out DevOps practises such as CI/CD as well as automated environment builds to help create new systems, ensuring optimal software development lifecycles continue.
- Support other engineers through sharing your knowledge to ensure best DevOps practices are followed.
- Challenge existing processes and voice your opinion on various ways of working to enhance performance.
- Monitor and enhance the security posture of our cloud-based infrastructure.
- Lead the use of DevOps tools and maximise their benefits of use.
- You must have good experience with AWS (2+ years experience)
- Experience with Kubernetes & Terraform.
- Basic understanding of administering a linux environment
- Experience implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Proven experience with Python as almost their entire tech stack is Python.
- Excellent communication skills
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position, then please click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.