Senior Front End Developer - Any JS Technology, will be working on Angular
London/Hybrid - Twice a week
£70,000 - £85,000
Are you a Senior Front End Developer with modern JS framework experience looking for your next step up working for a successful financial company?
A successful financial services company with clients all over the globe including some of the world's largest investment banks such as Barclays and Telefonica are now looking for their next Front End Developer. As a Front End Angular Developer you will be responsible for writing well crafted code by working on BAU projects to enable improvements and performance optimisation of their platform. In return you will benefit from working amongst a high performing engineering team in an environment that offers an unrivalled company culture. In addition you will also get your birthday off each year, along with an annual company holiday abroad, an individual training budget allowance and regular team events.
- You will be responsible for building new components of the current platform by focusing on improvements that can be made on the functionality and features of the existing website.
- You will also work on the enhancement and performance optimisation of the current platform to improve the overall customer experience.
- You will use your backend as a Senior Front End Developer to also participate in architectural decision-making.
- 4 years+ of commercial experience working as a Front End Developer using any Modern JS Frameworks
- At least 3+ years of commercial experience with Angular14+ - Nice to have
- Leadership experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and an unflinching work ethic
- Enthusiasm, passion, ambition, and humility
- A Proactive, self starter with mentorship experience
- Must have: Engineering/Science/CompSci bachelor's degree from a top-tier university
If this opportunity to work as a Senior Front End Angular Developer sounds like the next career step for you, click 'Apply Now'!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.