Senior Front End Developer - Angular | Hybrid + Leading Benefits
Are you a Senior Front End Developer with Angular experience looking for your next step up working for an exciting fast pace Fintech company, with a clear progression route to a Lead Developer position.
The Fintech company launched 7 years ago and are streamlining and digitalising the way companies work together to raise capital. They work with an established client base across the financial services industry and are backed by a number of prominent financial institutions.
The company is looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join the team, as they are rapidly growing their product offering. Communication and collaboration is valued as you will be part of a cross functional team consisting of other developers, designers and product managers.
With the support of the team, and taking the lead in some cases, you will be building outstanding new features, ensuring that they are scalable, simple and extendable. You'll be translating business requirements and needs into production level functionality and UX, incorporating the very latest in frontend technologies and practices.
Frontend frameworks & libraries you will have the chance to work with:
- Angular, always within 1 version of the latest
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or similar
- Knowledge and understanding of a SPA framework (Angular, React, Vue, Ionic, etc)
- A great problem solver that proactive and able to take the lead on a solution
- Enthusiasm, passion and a desire to learn
- Attention to detail and an eye for design
Nice to Have
- Experience with mentoring or coaching others
- Experience working as an Angular developer
- Personal or professional experience with one or more of the FE frameworks/libraries we use.
If this exciting opportunity to work as a Senior Front End Developer sounds like your next position then click APPLY NOW!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.