Software Developer Engineer in Test - London/Hybrid - £75K
Austin Fraser is supporting a global leading leisure and tourism business who are revolutionising the way in which we see and experience some of the world's greatest places!
Off the back of their success, they are going through an exciting transitional phase and are heavily investing in their technical teams.
They are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test with experience creating automation frameworks from scratch using Java.
- Excellent designing and programming skills using Java.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Strong and proven experience creating and implanting automation frameworks from scratch.
- Have experience writing Continuous Integration and deployment pipelines
- The ability to recognise risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this position then please click apply now!
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.