Location : Hybrid - Bracknell
Salary - £60,000 - £75,000
Are you a salesforce developer looking for a new challenge? Do you have an interest in travel? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
This is a well established company in the travel industry that specialise in multi day itineraries from multiple travel brands. As a salesforce developer you will work closely with the team to develop, solve and create platforms using salesforce. This role offers a great remuneration package with a competitive salary, career progression and the ability to have an influence on the project you work on.
- As a Salesforce developer you will be responsible for Solving Business problems within the salesforce environment
- Applying test-driven methodologies
- Performing code reviews and providing feedback
- Creating and modifying existing controllers, Controller extensions and triggers across all platforms
- A strong background with salesforce
- Experience in using LWC, apex and visualforce
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP API's
- Good problem solving skills
- Strong communicator
- Degree in computer science
- Certification in Salesforce preferred
If you are looking for a role that offers a rewarding environment within the travel industry, offers you to showcase your Salesforce skills with an reputable company then please click 'Apply now'
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.