Our client is looking for a Senior React Native Developer to join them on a 6 month project outside IR35 ASAP. This project will be supporting a pharmaceutical company with a sensitive project that will make a difference.
The purpose of the role is to design and develop a new iOS & Android app, based on React Native, for a multinational company that makes industry-leading hearing aids and provides audiological care services in high street stores.
- React Native experience
- Experience as a Senior or Lead dev
- Maturity to work on sensitive projects
- Experience client facing - as you will be interacting with clients weekly
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team (UX, UI, UR, BA, Dev & Test)
- Book & manage appointments
- Purchase products
- Remote consultations
This role has a 1 stage interview process.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.