Quality Assurance Engineer // Guildford // Hybrid/Remote
£50k // C#/ SQl and XML
Are you interested in working with some of the biggest finance and banking groups that's exciting and challenging?
Our client is looking for a QA engineer with a strong passion for software engineering processes and practice, to join their dynamic team. The individual will be highly driven by the benefits of automation and to help contribute and deliver with flawless attention to detail. You'll be joining an ambitious, hard working team who all pull together and deliver complex solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to testing strategies
- Hands-on assistance with automated test efforts
- Ensure a strong QA mindset in the team
- Lead the design and implementation of test automation frameworks
- Engage in technical discussions with team members
- Consult with the QA group, wider engineering group and stakeholders
Requirements and Qualifications
- Demonstrable in-depth experience gained within a Software Quality Assurance role with a level of test automation experience
- Experience using test frameworks such as SpecFlow, NUnit or Jasmine
- Experience using C#, SQL and XML
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.