QA Engineer | Austin, Texas (remote)
A local FinTech company is looking for a mid to senior level QA Engineer to join their team! You'll be joining a sharp team of QA/SDETs where you'll not only have exposure to cutting edge technologies but also have the opportunity to grow your skills through mentorship.
Here is a breakdown of their tech stack:
Automation: AngularJS, Protractor, Cypress, Typescript, Java/Selenium
Manual: Jira, Azure, MS Test Management, Quality Center
The ideal candidate will have experience in API automation with AngularJS and worked for a .NET/C# shop in the past.
This position is based in Austin, Texas and open to remote for the right candidate (within CST time zone).
Only US Citizens and GC holders are eligible, as they cannot support sponsorship at this time.
- Proficient with E2E tests
- Comfortable with manual testing
- Proficient with test languages like AngularJS, Typescript, Python
- Experience with Selenium
- Microsoft VS code (IDE)
- Automated UI testing: AngularJS with Protractor web driver
- Automated API testing with AngularJS
- API testing using Swagger
- CI/CD - Azure
- MS SQL Server - database queries for verification and validation
- Ideal to have C# / .NET experience