Test Engineer // Hybrid - Please note, this job doesn't offer sponsorship.
£60,000 // Python // Automation Testing // Cutting Edge Technologies
Are you looking to work with cutting edge technologies within a unique challenger brand in the telecommunication industry?
Austin Fraser is recruiting for an ambitious Test Engineer on behalf of a unique telecommunication industry. .
The role would suit an Automation Tester with 4+ years experience, looking to take a step up as a vital member of the team and assist the QA team to establish best practices and industry leading processes.
This role is intended to be 50/50 with working from home and working from their state of the art office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work with the product development team to ensure that the product is designed with testing in mind.
- Design, develop and code up improvements to the automation infrastructure, incorporating third-party products.
- Monitor test runs and work with the rest of the team to analyse and debug failures.
- Raise and champion bug reports through to verification.
- Drive the release process and help the team make informed decisions about quality.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Cloud experience with one or more of AWS, GCP, Azure
- Automating web-based applications using Selenium
- Writing tests against an automation framework
If you feel like this role is of interest please apply with your CV for review or reach out to Samuel Holt via LinkedIn!
Test Engineer // Hybrid // £60,000
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.