QA Automation Lead // Guildford // Hybrid/Remote - Please note, this job doesn't offer sponsorship.
£80k // C# // Selenium
Are you interested in working with some of the biggest finance and banking groups that's exciting and challenging?
My client are looking for a QA Automation Lead with a strong passion for software engineering. This role will involve both leadership and hands on automation. The role is crucial in supporting the agile software development lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate to define the automation strategy and roadmap.
- Mentor and work alongside scrum teams with an agile mindset.
- Own, lead, design and implement test automation frameworks.
- Run automation training sessions.
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven ability to define and drive an automation strategy and roadmap.
- Experience using test automation frameworks and tools such as Selenium, SpecFlow.
- Hands-on experience using C#
- Experience with BDD, and DevOps
- Desirable experience mentoring and coaching teams about agile QA automation best practises
If you feel like this role is of interest please apply with your CV for review!
QA Automation Lead // Guildford // Hybrid/Remote
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.