Mid QA Tester
Up to £45,000
London - Hybrid
This is a fantastic opportunity within the financial services space which will allow you to work with innovative technology across their various expertise in pensions, investment, insurance and energy. This business is now looking to onboard a QA Automation Tester with 3+ years of commercial experience working within modern software development environments including Agile, Lean, and DevOps. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to get involved in a hands-on company with a great career path as a part of a driven, diverse team.
- Collaborating with stakeholders beyond the QA Team - contributing to testing and qa of enterprise level it services
- Utilise Test Driven Development (TDD) and Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) approaches within the context of Agile / DevOps
- Become expert in writing, maintaining, and debugging robust checking scripts, attaining a high percentage of test automation and regression within CI / CD pipelines
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a QA Automation Tester (Familiarity with Microsoft technology stack including Microsoft Azure, Azure DevOps, Visual Studio (including c# / Git repositories), Office 365, Dynamics 365, and Power Apps
- Experience with API testing tools, performance testing tools and unit testing tools
- Ability to distil user stories into test cases (in Gherkin language)
- Strong sense of governance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in pensions and investments is highly desirable.
If this sounds like something of interest to you, click apply now.
Austin Fraser is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Austin Fraser is committed to being an equal opportunities employer, and encourages applications from candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity status.
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful applicants.